What is a Crypter?
A crypter is a software that can be used to encrypt and manipulate data like malware, viruses etc. In the modern world cyber-criminals use crypter to encrypt their malicious programs to avoid or antivirus detection.
Features of Rez Protector
- The Rez Protector is coded in .Net framework and Visual Basic.
- This very powerful because when you run it on a PC. You can not cancel its stub process.
- You can hide your payload into a legit running process.
Read More: How to Hack Instagram
- To avoid your sensitive data being hacked use updated antiviruses.
- If you want to keep your data safe from bad hackers don’t install untrusted software on your personal computer or any other device.
- Always turn on your Windows defender.
- Always scan untrusted software on virus total.